HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thunder

Thunder

Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner Empty
PostSubject: Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner   Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:10 am

Www.thronedynasty.proboards.com

I have a start up 14 team dynasty league that is looking for one more good owner.  I am the commish of the league and it has a Game of Thrones graphical theme. Shawn helped with the graphics and design.

I have one owner that has not logged into the forum at all and I emailed him three times as a reminder. All emails have gone ignored and thusly I am looking into a replacement.  While I am not going to have posting requirements for the league I would like owners active and at least check in at least every one or two days.  I do not believe that is too much to ask and I know that won't be an issue with any of the people have this group.

Below is a direct link to the scoring system and the bylaws please check them out and email me if you have interest in joining this league. I will accept an owner on a first-come first-served basis so the first person to let me know they want in will get the gig. I hope to have this opening filled ASAP. You can also email me with any questions. For any that are interested I will have more details regarding this opening once I know what level of interest.

Scoring system:  http://football29.myfantasyleague.com/2014/options?L=48906&O=09
Bylaws:  http://football29.myfantasyleague.com/2014/options?L=48906&O=26
Homepage:  www.thronedynasty.proboards.com
My email: vitaminb6@gmail.com

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Vampire Bats

Vampire Bats

PostSubject: Re: Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner   Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:21 pm

I'm not interested in another league but I wanted to give my kudos to the design/theme/layout of that site. Looks great!
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner   Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:18 pm

Thanks. I think it's going to be a great/fun league and the rules allow for maximum flexibility and the scoring system is very balanced across positions.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner   Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:31 pm

No one? Really? Man...tough crowd.
Back to top Go down
SilverBallers

SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner   Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:43 pm

I would because I like the way the league is set up, but I am not sure I want to have more than 3 leagues.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner   Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:52 pm

SilverBallers wrote:
I would because I like the way the league is set up, but I am not sure I want to have more than 3 leagues.  

3 leagues? LOL. I have 11! Man up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner   Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner Empty

Back to top Go down

Startup dynasty league looking for 1 good owner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1